Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fly Frontier?

So, we've changed out mind about our trip. I am so worried about flying due to increased pressure and elevation on Solstice's brain, because I know her brain swells. Though it is not a normal symptom of HAE, it has been found in very rare cases. She loses her vision, she has little mini seizures. So I've been scared to death to fly her, but at the same time the concept of driving through Kansas is just as scary. So, we are going to dose her up with Cinryze and Firzyr a couple of hours prior to the flight, this should control her swelling and avoid an attack while on the plane. Cross your fingers the plan works, because it's the best one we've had so far. We found a flight for tmr night on Frontier, I'm going to wait an hour or so, and see if any of you fine folks happen to have some discount abilities, as the tix are almost 600 for just Solstice and I Scott Archeletta of Arch Electric picked up the tab for these two flights, and Greg's parents called right after speaking with Scott (I didn't want to ask him for more than we actually needed) and offered to buy tickets too, so I asked them to buy Greg's.. which is really good, because I do a lot better with him around. He calms me, puts things in perspective. My wild ideas aren't always the best way. I'm a lucky girl, to find someone who loves Solstice and I so much! I will write more soon! Thanks for your support!! Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment